Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The year of the Tiger from Bentley & Skinner

The year of the Tiger (my year as well) is going to end on the 2nd of February 2011. I can personally say that my year was great and I can only wish to all of the rabbits good luck!!!




I was looking for some Tiger's pics when my eyes were caught by these amazing jewels...I know that this blog was born in order to fill-up - regarding China & co. - curiosities... But I really have to do an exception this time... I love each piece!
Bentley & Skinner has an an endless number of old jewels... This old style is so classy and aristocratic and the Art Deco Collection reminds (a little) the traditional Chinese longevity lockers...


Giuliano Renaissance-Revival gold and enamel gem-set brooch
Art nouveau brooch


 Georgian pearl cluster ring. 1834



 The Goldsmith's Art








 Autumn Colours

 
Art Deco



 Giuliano

 
 Art nouveau