Tuesday, March 15, 2011

xoxo Chopstick girl!


Hello Upper East Xujiahuer! This is your one and only source into the scandalous life of Shanghai's èlite.
Cover story of the day, The Interview that Ilaria Lonigro made for me about the latest trend of Eyelash extensions!
Actually for the good tip I have to thank more than a friend... First of all I have to say that in the beginning I was skeptical about it. When my BFF Rebecca (from Blogbloodyblog) came to Shanghai she did the extensions and I wasn't so interested in that, maybe 'cause her Nordic features were already so perfect that even with the eyelash I couldn't see that much difference! But after seeing many chinese girls with long lashes I started to desire them! I went once and I never stopped until I came back to Italy... Now I miss them so much!
Ilaria Lonigro did this interview for D-La Repubblica, (website of the famous Newspaper La Repubblica) about my favourite place for eyelash extension. (p.s. Kristine just told me that they've opened also a branch in NY...Why Italy is so slow!!!)... Anyway, the interview is in Italian but all the eyelashes's details are on the  Browhaus website.


This is it for now,
 xoxo
Chopstick girl

3 comments:

魏凯婷 said...

呵呵!哈哈!呼呼!

JIE said...

no new story in SOOOOO long!!!

Digsy's D. said...

ciao!!! ma questo trattamento non rovina le ciglia natuarali? vorrei provare ma son molto scettica..... nel senso che se per avere ciglia stupende , poi mi devo ritrovare " senza ciglia" meglio lasciar perdere... in Italia vanno poco per ora, e non si sa molto....difficile anche capire a chi bisogna rivolgersi... :D ciao bel blog!!!