Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ch ch ch ch ch changes...

Finally I decided to switch the language of this blog, firstable 'cause my English is getting worst since my roommate is back to her life in NY and I don't have many chance to speak with her as before, secondable 'cause I only have 13 followers and (exeption for my bff Kristine, Lucia and Rebi that are multilanguages) all the followers are Italians...
I will write in a Language that is more suitable for me and that will permits my best own expression! As my own expression is so relevant!!! ahahah... Anyway, since I love to discuss about everything and the purpose of blogs is to express something to someone I would like to try if using my own Language will be better or not (maybe for my hits! hopefully!)...Btw I will continue to excercise my English writing some post! :)

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes
Don't want to be a richer man
Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes
Just gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me
But I can't trace time

No comments: